Wednesday, February 13, 2008
[ELSEIF ZEND_DEBUG_BUILD == true]
[ELSEIF ZEND_THREAD_SAFE == true]
I used square brackets for the conditionals, as it seemed the way that comes with the least potential for INI handling. This is because right now we ignore section names anyway.
The patch can be downloaded here and allows for the following:
- String comparison using operators === and !==.
- All other operators convert left and right operands to integers first, just as INI handling would do for value evaluation.
- Support for operators <, <=, >, >=, ==, !=, && and ||.
- Braces can be used to force an evaluation order.
- No support for unary operator ! or ternary operator ?:.
- No support for functions.
- No direct boolean evaluation, that is operators are required.
- Conditions can be nested.
Blogged with Flock
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]